Anyways, we lived across the road from KFC. And some nights, we'd feel like cooking just wasn't an option. So, we'd go across the road and grab KFC. Of course, we always felt sick after it, so we figured we'd play around with some seasoning, and here's what we came up with.
- 1kg of chicken breast (diced, so its like popcorn chicken)
- Masterfoods Season All
- Mustard powder
- Egg wash
- Hot oil (180C is good. Use the deep fryer you have. It's easiest)
- Mix the flour with the season all - try 2 parts flour to one part season all. Add in a few tablespoons of paprika and mustard. Mix them thoroughly.
- Dip the chicken bits in the egg wash.
- Dust liberally with the seasoned flour.
- Fry until golden.
- Continue in batches.
- Re-fry the chicken until a dark golden colour.
Serve with fries, mustard (I suggest American, or honey mustard) and tomato sauce.